From time to time it is necessary for us to use the dark arts for the purpose of good. Use the diagraph below and create a two charts and for the years 1800,1820, 1840, 1860 and 1880(predict).
The chart must include the following:
2. Total cotton production
3. Price per Bale of cotton
4. Total value of cotton production
5. Total value of cotton production adjusted for inflation
2. Total number of slaves
3. Price per slave
4. Total value of slaves
6. Total value of slaves adjusted for inflation
Once you have created the charts, graph the information (with the exception of the adjusted data). You will be turning in all charts and graphs. Answer the following: "Was slavery economically feasible? Support your hypothesis with relevant data.
1. Finish your 12 Years a Slave HW if you have not done so already.
2. Study for quiz 1800 to 1824 (Tues) and 1824 to 1848ish (Thurs)
3. Read in the online textbook the 1800's, 1810's, 1820's, 1830's and 1840's. There will be a quiz on Friday over that material. There is a link on the homepage to the etext.